Monday 21 February 2011

Music Monday - Money

Well this week I'm dedicating my music post to money mainly because I could do with some (couldn't we all).
Last night I checked my money and worked out this month I had a surplus so decided to order a couple of pairs of moleskin casual trousers and a leather belt from M & S online, I'd seen them in a store a few weeks ago and liked them and with the recent weight loss I've dropped a waist size so need them. Reckon maybe they'll be a bit tight but perfect b my holiday.
Still feeling slightly flush (financially) went into town this morning and got my Euros for my holiday, ok its 8 weeks away utgot a decent exchange rate.
Anyway got home thinking that leaves me slightly tight for the rest of the month but I'll manage then the mail arrives and my bloody car insurance is due, so now I'm skint.

So here is some songs about money :-
Abba - "Money, Money, Money"


Dire Straits - "Money for Nothing"


Flying Lizzards - "Money"


The Jam - "Pretty Green"


Spinal Tap - "Gimme some money"

1 comment:

Sandii said...

ahhhh i'm hearing you Mick!!! but your new pants sound fab - make sure i see a pic!!!
xxx