Wednesday 16 February 2011

Weigh in Wednesday - Another pound

To be honest was a bit worried about this mornings weigh in just had a negative feeling my weight would be up. However I was delighted to find I'd actually lost another poundthats 15 in 14 weeks so I'm still just in front of target. Anyway I've just treated myself with a cream cake to have with my coffee this afternoon, what the hell.

Here are the facts :-

Start Weight (9th Nov) - 238lb
Weight last week - 224lb
Weight Today - 223lb
Gain/Loss this week - -1lb
Gain/Loss from start - -15lb
Todays Target - 224lb
+/- Target - -1lb

On Sunday I was about to start my morning walk when I felt a few spots of rain so decided to clear my wardrobe out. Dug out a bag with a lot of shirts in, some put in there because they were too tight, well the good news is I found 6 that now fit some of which i plan to take on holiday. Also sorted a fewthings to go to the charity shop including couple of shirts that there only fault is been too baggy.

5 comments:

Sandii said...

yay you are a star! when is your holiday, we need a recent pic! xxx

Mick & Cathy said...

My holiday is at easter April 19th to 27th will definately post some pics.
9 weeks to go so will be another 9lb lighter I hope.

Sandii said...

i'm sure you will! you look good anyways!!! x

TitanThirteen said...

Thats awesome news that you got into some old clothes! Go you!
I have a huge box of old clothes that i'll be too scared to look at for some time! lol

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

Well done, Mick.