Wednesday 23 February 2011

Weigh in Wednesday - No Gain No Loss

Think my scales are stuck, lol.
Yes this weeks weigh in sows I'm exactly the same weight as last week so that means I'm now just on target not a pound ahead, so 15 weeks gone 15lbs lost. Need to oil the scales or I'll be behind target next week.
Seriously I'm thinking maybe I need to kick on with more exercise so I'm upping the walking and hopfully it'll be dry enough to get on the golf course soon. Of course spring is approaching and a few hours working in the garden will help I hope, thats the plan anyway.

Here are the facts :-

Start Weight (9th Nov) - 238lb
Weight last week - 223lb
Weight Today - 223lb
Gain/Loss this week - 0lb
Gain/Loss from start - -15lb
Todays Target - 223lb
+/- Target - olb

2 comments:

Sandii said...

plateaus are expected and fine!!! you're going great guns!!! up the walking and maybe drop 2-300 calories off either in drink or snack and it'll make a huge difference!!!

still on target - 15 in 15 is great!!!!

Mick & Cathy said...

After I wrote this actually got chance to get my first round of golf since last september. So walked a few miles up and down hills and was tired towards the end. S myself and played quite well so that was a bonus.

But sadly the calories I burnt was replaced with a couple of beers afterwards.