Wednesday 29 December 2010

Weigh in Wednesday - Just about got away with it

Well always knew christmas is a tough time for weight loss and have gained weight. However its only a minimal 1lb gain so I'm actually quite pleased. To be honest expected it to be worse, I have definately eaten and drunk more than I should and was expecting a much bigger gain. The good news is that my weight is still within my targets so back on track this week and I reckon i'm still winning this battle.

Here is the facts :-

Start Weight (9th Nov) - 238lb
Weight last week - 229lb
Weight Today - 230lb
Gain/Loss this week - +1lb
Gain/Loss from start - -8lb
Todays Target - 231lb
+/- Target - -1lb

Been thinking about New Year resolusions and reckon I should blog more so expect much more to read in the new year.

No comments: