Wednesday 8 December 2010

Weigh in Wednesday - Another week another pound

Got to say I'm quite pleased that I've lost another pound this week, ok not a lot but I actually didn't expect a positive result. Sure my eating as been ok but I ad two pool matches at the Pub Sunday and Monday, had a few beers more than a normal week but looks like I got away with it.
Maybe I've now got my eating about right, one pound a week is what I'm after, just got to maintain it.

Here is the facts :-

Start Weight (9th Nov) - 238lb
Weight last week - 232lb
Weight Today - 231lb
Gain/Loss this week - -1lb
Gain/Loss from start - -7lb
Todays Target - 234lb
+/- Target - -3lb

Also can't let todays date go by without mentioning John Lennon, its 30 years ago to the date he was assasinated by Mark Chapman outside his New York department and his talents were lost forever.
So this is for John -



And of course we can't forget this weeks sporting moments, Fifa and their incredable voting system which will see the World Cups go to Russia in 2018 and Qatar in 2022. Both decisions are a joke and it certainly looks like a few blank envelopes have found their way into the pockets of the delegates. Everyone knows Russia is corrupt and run by the Mafia and as for Qatar I can't see how a country with a population of less than one million can run it and thats not even considering their June tempretures reach 50c which is far too hot for footie.
Ok I'm biased but Englands bid for 2018 was far superior to Russia and in my opinion I would have said Austrailia had the best bid for 2022.

Whilst talking of the Aussies and the fac a few of my friends on here are from that side of the world it would be totally unfair not to mention the cricket. Yes its the Ashes series, two tests gone and its one nil to our boys, in fact reckon we are giving Rick Ponting and his merry men a bit of a lesson so far.
So Ricky this is for you :-

2 comments:

Sandii said...

hey Mick, good loss! you need to stop losing them though cause i'm finding them! lol

my 10 year old said to me yesterday, do you know Mum, a really famous singer from the Beatles was shot dead today? I said, yep but that happened 30 years ago honey. he said, omg, were you alive then? I said yep, i remember it... he was gobsmacked, they think all this stuff happens in their lifetime! RIP JL!

xxx

ArleneWKW said...

Congratulations on getting rid of the lb. It shows some consistency on your part.

Re. Lenin, it's amazing that 30 years have elapsed since then.

Re. Russia + Quatar, also amazing in a rather depressing way.