Wednesday 22 December 2010

Weigh in Wednesday - Good result but now for the difficult week

A good weeke to report as I've managed to lose another 2lb but as the title say's now for the difficult week. Arguably Christmas is the toughest week of the year to lose weight but I'm optimistic I can cosolidate and stay within my targets. I'm actually 3lb within my target weight at present so that could prove useful.

Here is the facts :-

Start Weight (9th Nov) - 238lb
Weight last week - 231lb
Weight Today - 229lb
Gain/Loss this week - -2lb
Gain/Loss from start - -9lb
Todays Target - 232lb
+/- Target - -3lb

Before I forget I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a fantastic 2011.

1 comment:

ArleneWKW said...

Excellent. I think just maintaining or gaining under a lb. could be counted as a success for the week and a half ahead.