Wednesday 15 December 2010

Weigh in Wednesday - We'll call it a draw then

No weight loss this week but no gain either, my weigh in reveals I'm exactly the same as last week. To be honest I'm a little dissapointed thought I'd done ok and was expecting a loss but it wasn't to be.

Here is the facts :-

Start Weight (9th Nov) - 238lb
Weight last week - 231lb
Weight Today - 231lb
Gain/Loss this week - 0lb
Gain/Loss from start - -7lb
Todays Target - 233lb
+/- Target - -2lb

I have a bit of news on the dating front, I'll be meeting one of the Ladies I met on holiday, we've chatted quite a bit and have decided to have a weekend together in January (8th/9th) to see how things go. We got on really well in Spain so thought it makes sense to meet, we have a few things in common so I'm looking forward to it. We'll just have to see how it goes and how it works out, I'm just keeping a open mind. Watch this space.

I had a bit of pain this week, had problems with my wrist it really hurt and I couldn't grip anything. Luckily it was my left hand I couldn't use and as I'm a total righty it wasn't that inconvenient. Went to the Doc on Monday and he thinks it may be arthritus and gout and put me on some tablets, must admit its on the mend, much better today.

2 comments:

ArleneWKW said...

Oh not gout again! I remember Matt suffering horribly from gout when it was active.

I'm glad you have met a woman who you may be able to connect with. I also have good news in that department. His name is Gari. We've developed an important and hopefully enduring relationship. May things go extremely well for both of us.

Sandii said...

hey Mick - you're going great guns on the w/l so one week maintaining isn't bad!

Great news on the dating front, how exciting! keep us posted...

hope the wrist is better... doesn't sound good...

have a safe and happy xmas hon and look forward to 2011 with you!
xxx