Tuesday 3 November 2009

Getting Wet

Since my last post I haven't had chance to do my Speed Walk/Jog so this morning I had a couple of hours to kill so decided to do a 6 mile walk.

It was breezy but quite sunny with a few light clouds so I just put a little jacket on. Well you've probably guessed about half way round it came really dark and the heavens opened. Of course I was at the part of the walk with virtually no shelter so I just carried on and got drenched. Eventually got into town where I sheltered until it cleared before walking home very wet.

3 comments:

ArleneWKW said...

Did the rain make you shrink? I'm sorry. I couldn't resist a little joke.

Jenny said...

Oh I hate when that happens! Of course here it has been quite chilly, so it would have been even worse to be wet too!

TitanThirteen said...

lol poor you! That's happened to me before as well.