Saturday 28 November 2009

It had to be tomorrow

My football team Leeds United are hardly ever on TV since their fall from grace through mismanagement and going bankrupt. Well you guessed it they are on tomorrow and I'm not about to watch it. I'll be in Hull playing TT in the Yorkshire league, maybe they'll have a TV at the venue.
I know their only on because most of the country want to see them have another disaster against a non league team in the FA Cup but I don't think that will happen so two fingers up to the rest.
In fact this season we've had plenty to cheer we are run away leaders of our division although still a long way to go.

On another note does any of you use Yahoo Messenger, I've just started using it today so if you do please add me.

3 comments:

ArleneWKW said...

I hope your team wins, both the pro team, Leeds United, and your League playing TT.

celtic_girl said...

Good luck with your team and at TT

Mick & Cathy said...

Well not a good weekend, got a bit of a drubbing in our TT matches, did ok myself but could have been better. Lost a couple of matches deuce in the 5th and deciding sets so was gutted.

Leeds drew at Kettering which wasn't great but they totally dominated and hopefully should win the replay when we bring them back to ER.