Sunday 23 August 2009

WHY ?

First I'd like to thank all the many friends that knew about what has happend for their emails of sympathy and their support following the tragic death of my my girlfriend, it was really appreciated.

I am still devastated and can't believe how quick it all happend and the only question I can come up with is "Why ?".


I know none of you knew Jane but she was a lovely person would do anything for anyone, she loved people and animals, she always put others first. I really thought I'd hit the jackpot finding her and nothing can take away the memory of these last 15 months since we first met.


I can't believe only a few weeks ago we were having a great time on holiday in Chicago and not a clue she was ill.



Still don't know when the funeral is should maybe find out tomorrow, I feel it will be my last chance to say goodbye. Don't think my life will ever be the same, she changed me for the better.

Loved her to bits.

Gonna post a song per day for Jane until the funeral :-

2 comments:

ArleneWKW said...

Your post is a lovely memorial to Jane. How wonderful too that you can look to the happiness that you had in these sad moments in your life. I am glad that you are connecting with your blogger friends.

celtic_girl said...

Life is so unfair sometimes - to take away a beautiful woman in the prime of her life. Take some solace Mick that is was quick and she didn't have to endure a drawn out illness.

Take care.