Thursday 27 August 2009

Feeling Low

Today I've been feeling down can't get Jane's lovely sweet smile out of my mind things just don't seem real. This morning I ordered my flowers for her funeral and when it came to writing the message I had a bit of an emotional moment.
I'm really missing her which may seem strange because the distance between our homes meant we only met up once a month. However every morning when I turned on my phone would they be a nice message or when I checked emails there would be some joke, we talked on the phone or IM, we just communicated all the time.
To be honest at present I'm so non motivated to do anything, I'm eating too much and just feeling sorry for myself. What dissapoints me is Jane wouldn't want me like this she wanted me to stay strong but its not easy. I really loved her, maybe I can start to move on after the funeral next Wednesday but I'll never forget her.

3 comments:

celtic_girl said...

The time up to the funeral is always the hardest, there is some closure once the funeral has been done, but the the grieving process Mick can take a little longer.When my brother died I found I kept ny self together thinking of all the good times and refused to think of the "should haves" and "if onlys".

Mick & Cathy said...

Thanks Celtic,
I can see what you are saying and am trying to think of the good things. The hard part is when you are alone, its best to try keep busy.
Really can't do much up to the funeral, then I'll start thinking about the future direction of my life.
I'll never forget Jane though, my time with her although too short as been a big part of my life.

ArleneWKW said...

just letting you know that I'm stopping by to see how you're doing, caring about what you're going through