Monday 24 August 2009

Goodbye my little Cheesecake

Although I'm obviously still heartbroken over what has happend, I'm trying to think of all the good times I had with Jane over the last 15 months. I remember once telling Jane I give everyone I like a nickname, of course straight away she asked what hers was, I told her "Cheesecake" not just a plain one but "Stawberry Cheesecake".
She asked why on earth I called her that, the answer was easy just told her I found her irresistable just like I do Strawberry Cheesecake. She liked then liked the name and it stuck.
She always had a fun sense of humour and when I visited her in hospital while she was very ill she joked she'd now have to be my "Lemon Cheesecake" due to the colour her skin had gone from the poison in her system.

Here is my todays song for Jane RIP my darling

1 comment:

ArleneWKW said...

What a delightful sense of humor she had and how wonderful that she was able to maintain it even as her illness progressed.