Wednesday 26 August 2009

An Angel

Jane was a fantastic person to know, she was so easy to get on with and always put others first. She also loved animals and one day she really loved was a visit to the Zoo on our last holiday.
When we first found out the devastating news about how ill she was, her first reaction was to think of me, she said she would understand if I walked away from our relationship, she didn't want me to go through a hard time.
No way was I gonna do that and deep down I'm sure she was pleased with the time I spent at her hospital bedside, I really loved her and still do, I will never forget her.

2 comments:

TitanThirteen said...

Oh my goodness Mick! I'm so sorry i haven't been around to know about any of this! What an absolute tragedy!
I don't know what i can say to you in your time of grieving except that it's awesome that Jane had you in her life so she didn't have to go it alone. For that, YOU were her angel.
I can't imagine the hole this has left in your heart, but try to surround yourself with Friends.

Love ya! [[HUGS]]

Mick & Cathy said...

Sorry Cactus,

I did email my long time blog friends (that I had adresses for) and thought I'd told you what was happening.
Just checked and I'd sent to your old email address.

Thanks for your words.