Tuesday 20 January 2009

Random Speed Blog

1. I'll start with me & I'm happy to report my Cold seems to have cleared up.

2. My Dads injuries are getting better he is walking around without the aid of sticks, was on two a few days ago.

3. Looking forward to competing in the York Championships this weekend.

4. Only 10 days to go before I meet up with Jane again for another cozy weekend.

5. Despite all the hype I don't think Obama is the answer to Americas problems, time will prove me right or wrong.

6. Impressed with Leeds Uniteds new manager SG so far and we can get automatic promotion.

7. My Pool team won last night in the cup semi, yes we are in the final.

8. Don't think I've lost or gained weight in the last couple of weeks.

9. I agree with the campaign to get everyone buying British is the best way out of the recession. All countries should help themselves, now is a good time to be patriotic.

10. P****d off at the value of the £, naffing up planning any holidays abroad.

11. Happy Petrol has come down in price (not before time).

12. Think the protestors objecting to a third runway at Heathrow of Environment grounds are complete numptys, the extra flights (& pollution) will just go elsewhere taking many potential jobs to other countries.

And finally for those of you that wonder what a Yorkshire accent sounds like here is a dubbed episode of Star Wars.

4 comments:

Fairy Mae said...

Thought you got lost! I am glad to know your dad is better. Good to know your nose is no longer your best friend (it'll run til it drops!) A little humour for you!

Hope you have a good rest of the week!

celtic_girl said...

Glad you cold is better and your Dad is on the mend.

Am undecided about Obama as you say will have to wait and see, though I think anyone is better than old George.

TitanThirteen said...

Good to hear about your Dad.

I dunno about Obama either. He's talking the talk, but talk is cheap. And besides, his first presidentual speach was almost identical to G.Bushes, Whats with that???

Mick & Cathy said...

Ladies,
Thanks

On Obama, I work on the theory that those good at talking are never good at doing. Thats been my experience through life.