Wednesday 14 January 2009

Famous at Last

Well I was just searching around a few Youtube videos and found this one, bet you've guessed it, I'm on it.
Its from the British league Table Tennis played at Widnes last Sunday.


Ok its not really of my match (& I'm only just in site), the match shown is from Grantham versus Ormesby but I'm playing two tables down. I come into shot at the right hand end of the screen just over 2 minutes into the video. I'm in a Blue shirt (similar colour to the umpires). We are playing a team from Nottingham but I lost the particular singles concerned, I did win my later match & our team won 6-2 so we was pleased.
For the record our 1st team are playing in the other match on the 1st table down from the featured match, they are in Yellow.

7 comments:

TitanThirteen said...

Disoppinted Mick, there was no paddle throwing or anything! lol

Fairy Mae said...

That's so COOL! As long as you had fun! Right?!

celtic_girl said...

Woohoo - a celebrity!!!!

Anonymous said...

We can hear you at about 4:42 also Mick.

airliebird58 said...

Fame at last! :)
Hope you are ok Mick, and that your Dad is feeling better. Things are ok here, I'll be back posting again when things have settled down after this week. :)
P.S. Take no notice of the 'A' Hole who has started giving you jip again. He obviously has a screw loose and supports Man Yoo no doubt!

Mick & Cathy said...

cactus,
Next time I'll throw a tantrum, lol

Fairy,
Always have fun especially when we win.

Celtic,
Thinking of selling signed photos, lol.

James,
Thanks for recording, should concentrate on my game next time, lol.

Airlie,
Look forward to you posting again, take care.

Jenny said...

Mick, I think you are the first non-american that I have heard from that isn't completely in love with Obama. I didn't vote for him and while I hope he does well, I don't think he is the second coming nor will be deliver us from our current recession scot-free. Seems everyone is so in love with who he is, they forget that he has an incredibly challenging job that, if he is lucky, he will do OK at. Very few presidents are ever rated as supreme successes.