Wednesday 3 October 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday - Failure

Bit of a failure today, weighed in at same as last week 191lb which was a little dissapointing because I've failed to reach my target by a lousy 2lb. Actually thought I would do it, thought I'd eaten ok but it was not to be.
So its a break from weigh ins for 3 weeks, see where I am then start my next challenge.

On a positive note went to a wedding reception last week, getting dressed to go and put my trousers on to find I wasn't happy in them, they were too baggy so changed into a different pair. Despite having to buy a new pair I'm happy because always believe how clothes fit is a far better guide to weight loss than just looking at the scales, definately gives you a boost.



2 comments:

Enz said...

How can you say you're a failure? Clothes too big?
And...as you get closer to goal weight, 2lbs a week is going to get harder and harder to achieve.

Mick & Cathy said...

I didn't make my target in the time period i gae myself so i count it as failure. I need these challenges for motivation its what works for me and I've got to be angry at myself when i don't make a target just as much as take the credits when i do.
Holiday time now so will possibly put a few pounds back on but then I will start my next challenge with enthusiasm.