Thursday 25 October 2012

Back Home to weight loss plans and dating

Well I'm back from holiday and must admit with all the travelling and living out of a suitcase it was very tiring. Still doing Route 66 as been a ambition for a long time and i saw some interesting places and met some crazy people.
Hopfully get some photos downloaded soon.

Did weigh in on my return and the scales showed 203lb so a increase of 12lb although hopfully getting back to normal meals and not partying every night will soon get me back on track.
So starting next week (Monday) for 8 weeks i plan to calorie count and reduce my average each week upto Christmas.
Next week I'll be aiming for a average of 2,400 cals per day, then each week that total will drop by 50cals (eg week 2 daily average 2,350, week 3 2,300, etc.).
Apparently to maintain my weight i need 2,500cals per day for a average lifestyle but i also aim to increase how much exercise i do so will see where the plan takes me.
So at this stage no weight targets will just see what happens.

A little early so not counting my chickens but i had some first dates (from a online site) before my hol, just meal or coffee meet ups. Some went well and one in particular i got on really well with and she feels the same so we are hopfully doing a 2nd date next week, will see what happens but at this stage keeping my options open.

2 comments:

Enz said...

I missed your posts..welcome back!

I have no doubt you will get right back on track and those 12 lbs will be gone before you know it!

jon wilson said...

I have visited your blog for the first time and found it a well organized blog. Keep sharing nice stuff. weight loss treatments Toowoomba