Friday 26 October 2012

Car Crash

Apparently I had a Car crash on september 11th according to my insurance company when they phoned yesterday.
But as you can guess this is news to me but someone as approached my insurance company saying i crashed into them, strange there are no marks (that wern't there before) on my car.

Thats as much as I know so far, I've done a bit of research to try remember where i went that day, sometimes go to supermarket but have checked my credit card statement (always use my card) and there are no transactions that day.
So thought maybe it was on the night but checking football fixtures that was the night England drew with Ukraine and I watched that at home.

So the odds are I wasn't even out in my car that day, until they tell me where this incident happend I think its just a load of poppycock, maybe its a scam or maybe someone got the wrong car number but as far as I'm concerned it definately wasn't me.

1 comment:

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

What a drag! Good for you to research what you did that day. Well done.