Wednesday 27 July 2011

Weigh in Wednesday - Time for action

Another blank week on the weight loss front as led med to do some thinking and I've decide its time for action, I need to throw down some rules to stick to.

Results of week 6 :-
Start Weight - 224lb
Weight last week - 219lb
Weight this week - 219lb
Target weight - 203lb
loss/gain in week - 0lb
loss %  against target - 23.8%

So as August starts on Monday I'm going to get tough with myself so here are the rules I will stick to through August :-

1. Alcohol limited to 14 units (7 pints) per week.
2. No Chocolate, sweets, biscuits or cake (even as a treat)
3. No Cheese (and I'm a cheese addict)
4. No eating at all after 6pm.

Seriously they may seem normal but I've been slack and not following these rules as I should for various reasons, been eating out a lot for one.

Been also thinking why I want to lose weight for motivation purposes and come up with this list :-
1. Look better (only fair I make effort for G/F if not for myself)
2. Feel Better/fitter
3. Will get less gout attacks (been iffy lately)
4. Live longer (makes senses)
5. Improve at my sports
6. Improve sex drive (you never know, lol).

Yep time for action.

2 comments:

Sandii said...

Hey Mick

I'm behind you 1000% you can do this!

As for the improved sex drive, my poor husband is in real trouble if my w/l sends mine any higher!!! LOL

have a great week xxx

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

Sandii - lucky you. Oh, we could tawk.
Mick - I'm with you on eating no cheese, chocolate, other sweets, plus limiting alcohol. Go us!