Tuesday 12 July 2011

Easier said than done

Since Mum passed away I've promised Dad I would go through her belongings and get rid of things but I'm finding it difficult to motivate myself to do it. Its my intention to donate most of her clothes to local charity shops, seems the right thing to do.
Trouble is I keep avoiding the job, its as though part of me doesn't want to say goodbye.

Did sort her jewerlry out because she always promised a gold necklace to one of my cousins, actually took it to her on Sunday, had a ride out to North Wales where she lives. Paula came with me and my cousin cooked us a nice sunday lunch.

2 comments:

Yum Yucky said...

I'm sorry to hear about your Mum. Don't feel guilty and pressured about the time frames of sorting through things. In due time it will get done! Blessings to you and your family.

Sandii said...

don't pressure yourself hon, all in good time. you'll do it when you're ready. before then would disturb your grieving is my thoughts! so glad Paula was there for you xxx