Friday 23 July 2010

Why Not

Following my recent vacation my luggage was startingto look a bit past its best (plus the wheels are sticking). So yesterday I bought a new trolley case and was just thinking to myself "Why not book another holiday".

So guess what I just did, ok its not while November and its to sunny Spain. Its actually to the Costa del sol staying somewhere near Malaga. And yes its another singles holiday with the same company I've just been to "Americas Golden West" with. This holiday is called "Treasures of Andulucia", looks really good is one of there more popular, in fact the date I chose was the only one remaining this year that wasn't fully booked but the chap on the phone told me there was only 4 places left.

Well we all need some winter sunshine don't we.

1 comment:

Sandii said...

how exciting!!!! oooh i'm so envious of your globetrotting right now! my only saving grace is our upcoming trip to Cambodia in March! hee hee hee