Friday 4 June 2010

shopaholic

Think I'm turning into a shopaholic.

Everytime I go out near some shops I seem to be buying something, Saturday it was a T-shirt and a hat while todat 2 more T-shirts and a pair of shorts. The other week it was two pair of jeans and some trainers in fact the list is endless. Stangely I more often than not go out in my old jeans, t-shirts, shoes etc cos there more comfy rather than wear the new stuff, got to stop doing that.

Trouble is my wardrobe is full, in fact everywhere is full because my other bad habit is I never seem to throw anything out until its dropping to bits.

So I reckon its time I went through all my stuff and get rid of the things I never wear, so next rainy day I'm gonna set my stall out to have a clear out.

What will I ith my cast offs ?

Well luckily around here we are always getting charity bags through the door so I'll be donating to a good cause, maybe split between 2 or 3 different charities.

4 comments:

airliebird58 said...

That's a good idea to have a clear out. I'm the same keeping things I don't wear! :D

Sandii said...

ahhh great minds Mick! i have spent my afternoon culling the boys toy boxes, one bag for the next garage sale, the other bag for the rubbish! it was so liberating. my morning was spent sorting paperwork and the hallway cupboard.

i'm on leave for two weeks pending a transfer - my boss wasn't happy about my drinking episode and so.... oh well, live and learn Mick!

hope you're well matey xxx

Mick & Cathy said...

Its ages since I had a clear out, needs doing.

San,
Sorry about the work problems but stay positive may turn out a move for the better.

ArleneWKW said...

I, too, am very bad about not throwing stuff out. I feel bad for Rachael when I bite the dust. Someday, some day . . . I may find the time to go through the old stuff and start tossing stuff out.