Wednesday 16 June 2010

Quick Update

1. Taking my car in for its MOT on monday, hope nothing is wrong, can do without a big bill.

2. Less than two weeks to my holiday, just changed some money, the exchange rate is crap.

3. Played my first round of Golf for over a year, was pleased to shoot 91 was expecting over 100. My friends didn't believe I hadn't been playing.

4. Lost in the last 8 of the local Pool championships (always next year).

5. Cleared some of my wardrobe, filled a charity bag with stuff I didn't want, still more wants sorting though.

6. Almost got the garden sorted, just need to stop the weeds coming back, lol.

7. England will win the World Cup.

2 comments:

Sandii said...

don't talk world cup to me Mick, i'm devo about our 4-0 loss to Germany, i know they are a good team but 4-0... man, that hurts!

i just had my car registered, lucky we don't have to go over the pits every year...

gotta love clearing out the closet, it always makes me feel re-freshed!

i have another week off before starting my new job, i'm actually looking forward to another week just relaxing and hanging out.

pity about the dollar - it was so good when i went to the states, almost one for one, lucky break!

hey will you send me a post card??

take care x

ArleneWKW said...

sounds like you're busy (in a good way, except for the car; I had spending money on car repairs - or any repairs, really.)