Sunday 3 January 2010

Yeeeeeees King Larry slays Sir Red Nose

Of course when my little 3rd tier team travelled over the hills to face the self proclaimed World biggest Club who are 43 places above on at their famous Old Trashford there could only be one result, hell even the bookies were giving us 7-1.

On paper we had no chance but this was the "War of the Roses" and it was King Larry leading his White Rose army backed by 9,000 travelling fans that won the day. Yes Sir Red Nose was slayed by the new King of Yorkshire in his own back yard.

Manchester United "0" Leeds United "1"

Hell I'm happy, now off for another dance around the living room.

2 comments:

ArleneWKW said...

Congratulations!!! I thought this was going to be about CNN's Larry King. I think he should have your entire team on his show.!

airliebird58 said...

My God above I'm still smiling. Now wasn't that beoooootiful???
\(^-^)/