Sunday 28 December 2008

Christmas Update

Haven't posted for a few days so thought I'd give you an update.

Christmas as been quiet, the only thing I've done too much of is eat & mainly the wrong type of stuff. To be honest December a a whole I haven't really made a lot of effort & know I've added a few pounds. So when New Year arrives I'm determined to jump right back on track but more about that whe 2009 arrives.

I did get a new Digital Camera yesterday in the sales using some money my parents gave me for Crimmy. I've been playing with it, finding what it can do, its a samsung 10 megapixel and so far I'm impressed.

On the morning of New Years Eve I'm taking my Dad to York hospital, he's having a operation for his gallstones. It should only be keyhole surgery and he may come home New Years Day so I'll have to be careful not to drink too much New Years Eve cos I'll have to pick him up.
I am off out for a few beers NYE with my friend Mark, haven't seen him for ages so it'll be good to catch up.

Happy New Year to you all.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Merry Christmas Mick! I think a new camera is the one gift I didn't get but would have loved to have received for XMas.

Have a great time, don't worry about the pounds. That is what New Years resolutions are for.

airliebird58 said...

Happy New year to you too Mick. Hope all goes well with your Dad.
:)

Anonymous said...

Happy new year hun, hope u hav a good en!! Where u goin to celebrate the year in??? V xx