Monday 10 December 2012

Well it is nearly Christmas

Got to report I just failed to reach my calorie target this week, I averaged 2156cals when aiming for 2150 (ok only 6 cals per day above my target). Still I'll be dropping my target to 2100cals per day this week.

For the record here are my daily totals -
Monday - 2118cals
Tuesday - 2140cals
Wednesday - 2083cals
Thursday - 2249cals
Friday - 2461cals
Saturday - 1935cals
Sunday - 2106cals

Average - 2156cals.

As you can see I was actually below target on 5 of the days and I can explain the others, basically my worst day Friday was because I was at a Christmas dinner and of course I consummed too much. Maybe as it was a one off shouldn't count that day, suppose its wrong time of year for the diet to be too strict.

Thursday afternoon went for a drink with a good friend in York, just catching up and a good chat, something we do occasionally.

Was playing British League table tennis at weekend and it was a unbelievable, we started the weekend 2nd bottom of the table and thinking about how we could avoid relegation. Never known anything like it, 3 wins and a draw was a fantastic achievement for us but it got better and better as other results turned the table on its head and we finished top of the table. Its amazing with just one point separating the top 5 teams.
Two more weekends (6 matches to go), we are now thinking about winning it, considering our squads individual rankings think unbelievable is the right word.

No comments: