Wednesday 11 April 2012

Weigh in Wednesday - Expected Gain, now to fightback

Story so far :-

Got back from a weekend away yesterday and to be honest I felt fat, a few days of big breakfasts, big dinners and a few drinks and there was only going to be one result at todays weigh in. I'm sort of happy to report its only a 2lb gain but also I know I've got to fightback straight away and need to report a loss this time next week.

Start Weight (4th Jan)      - 225lb
11th Jan                          -  223lb
18th Jan                          - 221lb
25th Jan                          -  218lb
1st Feb                            - 217lb
8th Feb                            - 217lb
15th Feb                          - 216lb
22nd Feb                         - 215lb
29th Feb                          - 212lb
7th Mar                           - 211lb
14th Mar                         - 210lb
28th Mar                         - 210lb
4th April                         - 210lb
11th April                       - 212lb

Weight increase isn't the only bad thing to happen this week I damaged the car, only a few scratches to the wing but will have to touch it up. Was my own silly fault parked in a very tight spot in a public car park and had to get close to a concrete post. Knew I had to manouvre carefully out but just jumped in car a drove forward before I remembered.

While I was away turned off my hot water to save money, turned it on when i got home filled the tank with hot water then later in the evening left a tap running (long story) and proceeded to empty the tank completely.

Lost my over 40's Pool singles last night, sort of blaming been tired cos I was horrendous missed so many chances to win. Have been playing well lately but that was one for the horror show.

As I've said previously Easter was always gonna be my time for moving on from my relationship with Paula, I didn't want it to happen but we've talked and she just can't commit. We are still good friends and she suggests we could meet for a drink/meal sometimes, I'll think about that one, maybe in future I'll see but now is time for moving on.

And some good news :-
 I'm planning to meet up with a online friend, we've not met before and she seems nice, was just chatting online last night and she asked if i fancied meeting over a coffee, so i thought why not what harm can it do, cant have too many friends. So future plans to be made and a date cast in stone, no rush though i ain't diving into anything.

Just got my Gas/Electric bill and am pleased they are cutting my monthly payments by £25, better in my pocket I say.

1 comment:

ArleneWKW said...

Too bad about your car. What you did, rushing ahead without thinking, seems like something that I've done - while driving, but also other doing other stuff as well.

I wish you well in finding that special person. I discovered after Matt's death that I need to be in a satisfying relationship with a person who I care about and who cares about me. Without one, I'm lost.