Wednesday 4 April 2012

Weigh in Wednesday :- Exercise holds the key

I'm disappointed but not surprised to report hat I've not lost anything this week although at least I've not gained either. I say not surprised because I will admit I've struggled to eat as I should, just found it hard to get back into the good habits since my holiday.

Think this week will also be hard as I'm away for a few days over easter, its for a 40th birthday (not mine that long gone lol) so bound to be a bit of over eating and drinking.

Story so far :-

Start Weight (4th Jan)      - 225lb
11th Jan                          -  223lb
18th Jan                          - 221lb
25th Jan                          -  218lb
1st Feb                            - 217lb
8th Feb                            - 217lb
15th Feb                          - 216lb
22nd Feb                         - 215lb
29th Feb                          - 212lb
7th Mar                           - 211lb
14th Mar                         - 210lb
28th Mar                         - 210lb
4th April                         - 210lb

So I know following easter I've got to make a big effort to get my eating back on track thats for sure. However I think its time to up my exercise, gonna really get myself going. The big boost is that my knee seems on the mend so will allow me to do this just hope there are no set backs.

1 comment:

ArleneWKW said...

I hate the way that physical pain limits what exercise I can do. I'm glad that you are on the mend. Don't overdo it (like I sometimes do).