Monday 30 April 2012

The Future lets be positive (but i'm playing my cards close to my chest)

As many of you who know me and read my blog on a regular basis lets jst say the last 12 month hasn't been the greatest of my life but maybe the next year will be much better.

As some of my closer friends know i've one burning issue still to resolve, something i can't/wont blog about but I'll just say wheels are in motion and things should be moving on sooner rather than later.

As for dating again lets just say things are maybe moving forward and i've options, will probably say much more following my holiday when things could happen, a few decisions to make in my mind and dont want to tempt fate by blogging about it.

Paula and myself are still very good friends, we haven't moved apart for any other reason other than we have different priorities in our lives at this stage, we have met up for a drink more than once as friends and done lots of chatting, we both know the direction the other is heading. Sure it hurts me to move on, we had some great times together certainly never fell out, in fact we agree on the fact we both got hard act to follow, lets see where the future leads.

On another note thinking of starting to play golf again this year, still actually a member of the club even though not been using it, need to decide before june when i need to renew, not sure will try play a couple of rounds weather permitting after my Croatia trip.

No comments: