Tuesday 16 November 2010

Here we go again (week one)

Well here we go again my next weight loss campaign is underway, I've bought some scales and week one as been a resounding success.

Start Weight (9th Nov) - 238lb
Weight Today - 233lb
Gain/Loss this week - -5lb
Gain/Loss from start - -5lb
Todays Target - 237lb
+/- Target - -4lb

A big loss know but probably more due to been over heavy last week following my Blackpool weekend.
So its off to Spain for a week now so don't expect a loss to report next week although I'm hoping to exercise a bit so who knows. Next weigh in will be on my return (Wed 24th) then I'll keep it every Wednesday.

Eventually I'd like to get under 200lb and reckon I should aim at a pound per week average. If I can achieve my target at that rate it would be 3rd August when I get there.

3 comments:

ArleneWKW said...

Looking ahead to August 3rd is a good idea.

Spain, ahhh, my first and only trip abroad with Matt and a place well remembered. I hope Barcelona is in your plans.

Sandii said...

slow and steady hon, you know all this though! xxx

enjoy Spain... am really really jealous! lol

Mick & Cathy said...

Arlene,
Its along way ahead but I wanted to give myself a genuine goal. The date is more to do with my target weight and achievable rate than just sticking a pin in the calendar.

San,
Yes I know it, Spain was fun xx.