Monday 4 October 2010

Sad Bastards

Just been reading about the imminent terrorist threat and the fact Al Queda are supposedly planning Mumbai style attacks to tourist sites around europe to try and kill as many civillians as possible.

Of course I'm concerned because I'm on my travels on Wednesday to Budapest and sure I'll be visiting touristy areas. I know the chances of getting caught up in something is slim but thats by the way these sad bastards are just sick and want exterminating when caught.

How on earth can anyone in the name of religion come up with these plans is unbelievable just makes you wonder what kind of world we live in.

Of course I like many people will not change my travel plans because we can't let the extremists win.

2 comments:

Sandii said...

hey Mick, what is with Mr Lonely???

i agree with you Mick - don't even get me started on this one!!!! i'm pretty sure you don't have all day for one of my rants!!!
x

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great trip. You lead a charmed life. I missed reading your blog.