Tuesday 23 February 2010

Doesn't time fly when you're not having fun.

Is it really 11 days since my last post and I stiil haven't much to report. The main reason I haven't done much is because I haven't been well. Last week I got a stomach bug and a lot of time visiting the bathroom throne, I was really lethargic, just didn't feel like doing anything.
I didn't even plat TT, missed my first match for 2 seasons but lucily it was a up game because we need to be at full strength in the league.

On a better note I've got my internet changed over to my new provider and I'm now using my new laptop.

3 comments:

celtic_girl said...

Sorry you haven't been feeling well Mick. Did you by chance weight yourself to see how you lost on the throne - maybe that might cheer you up love.

Re your comment on my blog, unfortunately I didn't keep any of my larger clothes to re try on I either threw then out or gave them away, which I wish now I had kept something as a trophy.

TitanThirteen said...

We go through seasons, and this is just a dull one for you. I bet in a month or two there'll be more excitment for you to handle! :o)

ArleneWKW said...

I hope you feel better soon Mick. Being sick and lethargic is a major drag.