Wednesday 18 February 2009

6th of the 6th (A big Cock)

I've been tagged by Cactus so here goes.

Here are the rules of the challenge:
Go to your photo folder in your computer.
Go to the 6th folder of the photos.
Go to the sixth picture.[no cheating!]
Put the picture on your blog with a description. Invite six friends to join the challenge.Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged.
Here is my 6th picture from the sixth folder :o)


Well my 6th folder was my holidays 2008 folder, the 6th set in there was Kansas City & the 6th photo was this one. I took it on my first morning as I walked around close to my hotel, just thought it strange that there would be a big shuttle cock on the lawn outside this big house. I later found out it was the contemporary art museum, its amazing what crap they do in these places.

4 comments:

ArleneWKW said...

Crap is in the eye of the beholder. Sometimes crap is a hoot. That said, I hope it was a fun experience for you.

Unknown said...

Hi mick, just wanted to let you know I was back to blogging. I have had a tough year 2008. but ready to face 2009 hopefully with a better attitude. come check out the blog sometime. And that is an extremely large shuttlecock! Barbara

Jenny said...

That is freakin hilarious!

TitanThirteen said...

That's the biggest cock i've ever seen!!!

You didn't tag anyone :oÞ