Thursday 10 January 2013

Scum of the Earth

Was driving into York last night, was on a one way system when the car in front of me suddenly stopped, wondered why until I saw a large group of youths stood in the road blocking the traffic and refusing to move. Reckon there was around 30 of them aged between 16 and 20ish, probably been drinking.

Anyway one kicked the car in front of me and started to move towards mine, instinct took over and i jumped out to confront them. When they saw me half a dozen started to move towards me one in particular was snarling threats, I just thought its not a great decision to get out given the numbers but it was too late so thought mr snarler was gonna get it first, even if i was going to take a kicking.

Luckily other motorists started to get out of their cars and a couple of blokes got off a bus and surprise suprise the yobs dissapeared very quickly.

Reckon society is producing too much Scum nowadays.

5 comments:

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

Christ, Mick. You are goddamn lucky! In that situation I'd lock my doors and not move. Why is your instinct to get out and confront? I guess you have experience knocking people around, eh?

Mick & Cathy said...

Nobody gonna kick my car, simple as that. Really strange for something like that to happen in York, and it was on the inner ring road which is busy at 6.30pm.

Now if it was in a suberb of a big city like Leeds, Manchester, Liverpool, etc no way would I have got out, that would be suicide.

ArleneWKW said...

I think it's awesome, reassuring, heart-warming and thrilling that other motorists joined you to not take crap from these hoodlums. It seems like a scene from a movie. Congratulations to you and the other folks to said , "we won't take shot from you losers." Yaaaaay!

ArleneWKW said...

I meant shit.

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

No shit OR shot.