Sunday 6 January 2013

I'm back

Happy New Year to everyone.

I'm back online, been enjoying some winter sunshine in Spain since before Chrimmy and not been online at all. Certainly back in the cold, before someone points out the tempreture is higher than the seasonal average I'll tell you my central heating boiler packed in while i was away, the engineer is coming tomorrow so hopfully he can sort it.

The holiday was great met some really nice people, had plenty of laughs and fully enjoyed the trip.

So on with 2013 and that old story of New Years resolutions, well to be honest although toying with a few ideas I've not really cast anything in stone.

Of course weight loss will be in my plans, reckon I've put on a few pounds in Spain so need to get back on track (more about it next week).

I've had a ongoing situation in my life that very few people know about (its not health related so nothing for others to worry about). I've been after some information which I got in december which means things can move forward. All I'm going to say its a big emotional roller coaster and a priority to me, think i could have a few ups and downs in the coming weeks, hopfully all ups though.

Think I need to de-clutter my friends list, far too many numbers on my mobile phone and emails in my address book, just too many people that never make contact, time for a cull i think.

1 comment:

Enz said...

Welcome back! The New Year always makes me want to declutter my home and my life, I used to buy a new address book every year and and cull so much of it.