Saturday 17 April 2010

Feeling Crap

No long post from me cos I'm feeling totally crap.

I got a infection in my elbow, this also happend a few years back and a great big angy lump appeared, the Doc put me on a course of anti-biotics an anti inflammetry tablets, taking so many I'm starting to rattle. Anyway the lump burst this morning and there was gunge everywhere, not a pretty site.

On top of that I've had a heavy cold the last few days, probably caused cos I was run down. I've now developped a nagging cough, coughing so much my ribs are starting to hurt.

As you can imagine I'm feeling grumpy so thats all I'm posting today.

Maybe I can blame the icelandic volcanic ash hanging over us, lol

3 comments:

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

Mick, I'm very sorry to hear that you're feeling bad. That elbow problem sounds nasty. Take it easy. Your post was fine. I hope you feel better soon.

TitanThirteen said...

EEWWWWWW YOU'RE A MUTANT!!

Mick & Cathy said...

Reg,
The elbow wasn't nice but clearing up now, luckily it was my left arm which isn't my best, lol.

Cactus,
Thanks